Wedding List Co is committed to offering a service that is about style and good value.
- Price Promise: If any Australian retailer with a store, offers a cheaper price, we will aim to match it. Simply email us a recent printout / catalogue of an in stock item (current within the last 7 days) and if we can’t match the price we will ensure we offer you the best available price. The Price Promise does not apply to shares of gifts and 'cash back' offers. If you complete an order online and contact to price match after, you will be subject to a $15 processing fee and it must occur within 30 days of the initial order.
- Gift Registry Setup: There is no charge for setting up a gift registry which includes your personalised consultation, your dedicated account manager and our great service!
- Service & Delivery: There is a delivery charge per order for guests $9.95 for metro Sydney, Melb and Brisbane (except during free delivery offer period) (includes $4.95 service fee); $12.95 elsewhere.David Jones charge $15 and Myer $12.95.
- Promotional Delivery Offer: Occasionally we will offer a promotion on the month of sign up . Syd, Melb & Bne will be charged a $4.95 service fee, with no delivery fee. All other delivery locations will be charged a service & delivery fee of $12.95. This offer can not be applied retrospectively.
- Registry List Closure: We will aim to match prices on gifts on additional payments made by couples (payments do not include the use of gift vouchers). We will not provide a credit or refund price matching on gifts that have been purchased by guests. To claim your price match you must be purchasing a complete gift(s) when closing your list and paying for it via your credit card. As you receive a completion discount of up to 25%, this will be calculated into the credit. The completion discount is applied to any additional purchases you make.
The Price Promise Policy can not be used in conjunction with any bride discounts or family discounts that are separately offered by Wedding List Co.
release date: May 2013.